6 targets with
1 million oz M&I
2022 Ongoing Drilling Program of 20’100 Meters RC (2 RC Drills) and 2’000 Meters Core (1 Core Drill) with the Objectives:
The RC Drill No 2 to drill on 4 new targets at Homestake, Snow, Horseshoe Extension, Midnight.
- The Core drill will be used to collect material for further metallurgical testing of all our resource areas while testing the depth extension of some significant resistivity anomalies beneath them.
Our 2022 exploration program also includes the expansion of CSAMT geophysical surveys on various targets and the completion of baseline studies to advance the mine permitting process.
The Company has now completed 69 holes totaling 14,942 meters of the planned 21,000-meter program. Drilling has targeted the North and South Jumbo resources, the Charlie Ross resource, as well as the Red Light, Snow, and the Horseshoe Extension targets.
2022 Drilling results :
- South Jumbo 2022 results: Expansion of the resources (see link).
- North Jumbo 2022 results: Discovery of a new area for expansion (see link).
- Snow 2022 results: Discovery of a new gold mineralization (see link).
- Charlie Ross 2022 results: Expansion of the resource (see link).