Several points clearly set Gold Springs apart from most other exploration companies:
A Significant Potential for Growth: In addition to our 6 resources wide open for expansion, we have already identified 27 other high-potential gold targets, all covering only 40% of the property.
De-Risking the Project in Parallel to Resource Expansion as major mining companies do by advancing the permitting process, which is rare for an exploration company.
A Unique Financial Instrument to rapidly advance the project by giving investors the opportunity to invest In Gold Springs with a guarantee (link for more information).
A Low per Ounce Discovery Cost: In 2021, $11 in total, $9 if some fixed expenses are deducted.
No Royalties on the Property (except a 3% NSR on a small private land in Grey Eagle which represents less than 3% of our total resource).
1. Goldsprings is located in Nevada/Utah (USA) one of the best mining jurisdictions in the World
Low political, environmental, and tax risks.
A large gold region with an annual production of nearly 5 million ounces from major mining companies like Barrick, Newmont, Kinross, Coeur.
All necessary infrastructures already exist (railways, road, power lines, water).
2. Goldsprings is a large project with significant growth potential
Large property of nearly 8,000 ha.
4 historical high-grade gold mining districts (active until the mid-20th century).
33 targets of which 6 have resources have an existing total of 1 million oz M&I wide open for expansion and 27 other high-potential gold targets.
- 2022 Ongoing Drilling Program of 20’100 Meters RC (2 RC Drills) and 2’000 Meters Core (1 Core Drill) with the Objectives:
The RC Drill No 1 to expand our 6 existing resources, especially at North Jumbo, Tremor, South Jumbo, Charlie Ross, White Point
The RC Drill No 2 to drill on 4 new targets at Homestake, Snow, Horseshoe Extension, Midnight.
- The Core drill will be used to collect material for further metallurgical testing of all our resource areas, while testing the depth extension of some significant resistivity anomalies beneath them.
Our 2022 exploration program also includes the expansion of CSAMT geophysical surveys on various targets and completion of baseline studies to advance the mine permitting process.
3. Goldsprings has a strong economical viable project
The resources all outcrop or are near the surface and could be easily extracted by low-cost open pit mining and a technically simple heap leach operation. A low stripping ratio allows a low mining cost, coupled with heap leach low processing cost for gold extraction, resulting in favorable economics and a low AISC (All In Sustaining Costs).
A Low Exploration Cost per ounce of gold discovered: $11 in total, $9 if some fixed expenses are deducted.
No Royalties on the property (except a 3% NSR on a small private land in Grey Eagle which represents less than 3% of our total resource).
- The 2020 PEA will be updated end of 2022 with the 2021 & 2022 drilling results (link to the PEA 2020 press release and available on Sedar at SEDAR.com)
4. Goldsprings Resource Corp has a strong financial situation
Low annual administrative expenses.
A Unique Financial Instrument to rapidly advance the project by giving investors the opportunity to invest In Gold Springs with a guarantee (link for more information)
Management and the Board of Directors hold 21.4% of the shares.